Antibiotics have saved millions of lives since they were firstJanuary 5, 2023
You are an Infection Control Practitioner (ICP) for your county’sJanuary 6, 2023
· Use the information presented in the module folder along with your readings from the textbook to answer the following questions.
- What are the different portals of entry for a pathogen to enter the body?
2. Define the following disease categories:
1. Endemic –
2. Sporadic –
3. Epidemic –
4. Pandemic –
3. Describe the difference between innate immunity and adaptive immunity. Which type of immunity is specific and typically longer lasting?
- Differentiate between active and passive types of immunity. Which type of immunity is long lasting and which is short lasting?
- Discuss the five (5) different classes of vaccines used in active immunity.
- Define and differentiate between hypersensitivity reactions and autoimmune disease. Gives an example of hypersensitivity reaction and an example of an autoimmune disease:
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"