Competency Identify multidimensional nursing care strategies for clients with reproductiveJanuary 4, 2023
Directions: Have you heard of the so called “5-second rule”January 4, 2023
- Write an executive summary, 4-5 pages in length, of existing outcome measures related to a performance issue uncovered in your gap analysis that you intend to address.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze quality and safety outcomes from an administrative and systems perspective.
- Explain key quality and safety outcomes.
- Analyze the relationships between a systemic problem in an organization and specific quality and safety outcomes.
- Competency 2: Determine how outcome measures promote quality and safety processes within an organization.
- Determine how specific outcome measures support strategic initiatives related to a quality and safety culture.
- Competency 3: Determine how specific organizational functions, policies, processes, procedures, norms, and behaviors can be used to build reliability and high-performing organizations.
- Determine the strategic value to an organization of specific outcome measures.
- Competency 4: Synthesize the various aspects of the nurse leader’s role in developing, promoting, and sustaining a culture of quality and safety.
- Determine how a leadership team would support the implementation and adoption of proposed practice changes affecting specific outcomes.
- Competency 5: Communicate effectively with diverse audiences, in an appropriate form and style, consistent with applicable organizational, professional, and scholarly standards.
- Write clearly and concisely, using correct grammar and mechanics.
- Integrate relevant and credible sources of evidence to support assertions, correctly formatting citations and references using APA style.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"