Begin by briefly summarizing the main events of the case.January 4, 2023
QUESTION 1 Respond to the following in a minimum ofJanuary 5, 2023
No training plan is in place for the company you chose, and many members of the upper management argue that there is no need to have one. However, your supervisor has asked you to research the compliance and/or audit standards that your organization must adhere to maintain these requirements and then write a proposal to address the training needed for the company.
Please review the following documents:
You are required to write a three to five (3-5) page proposal in which you recommend the need for security awareness training. In your proposal, be sure to:
- Identify compliance or audit standards that your organization must adhere to.
- Identify security awareness requirements for those standards.
- Identify training methods to meet those requirements (In house, contract or CBT).
- You should assume that your company will have to accept credit cards as payments.
- You should assume that no current awareness/training plans exist for your company.
- You should assume that all offices and groups need training.
Notes on submission:
- Use at least three (3) quality resources as references in this assignment. Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"