Discussion Topic B Question: In Chapter 7 of Becoming aJanuary 3, 2023
Select a child/adolescent patient from your clinical experience that presentsJanuary 3, 2023
In 1803, the Supreme Court of the United States decided the case of Marbury v. Madison, providing great power to judge the decisions of the other branches of government and opening the door to findings consistent with the Fourteenth Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause.
Review the following U.S. Supreme Court cases:
Write a 3–4 page paper in which you:
- Prepare a one-page case brief of Marbury v. Madison explaining the power of the Supreme Court’s judicial review, including whether the judicial review amounts to law-making.
- Prepare a one-page case brief of Grutter v. Bollinger explaining how affirmative action came to be part of admissions to college and the Court’s requirements for it.
- Identify existing checks and balances for race-conscious school admission programs, including any unintended consequences.
- Support your writing with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate academic sources.
- Write in an articulate and well-organized manner that is grammatically correct and free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"