For this assignment, take on the role of principal atDecember 22, 2022
Assessment Description Conflict is a natural part of the humanDecember 22, 2022
Observe an early childhood classroom that includes children with exceptionalities, paying attention to Response to Intervention (RTI) or Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) preparation and procedures. Many times RTI in early childhood is done outside of the classroom environment, so observing an inclusive or resource room is acceptable. Additionally, interview the early childhood classroom teacher about his or her RTI or MTSS preparation and procedures.
Your interview should address the following questions:
- Who are the key stakeholders in a RTI or MTSS meeting? What is the role of each individual?
- How do you document assessment results and other data specific to RTI or MTSS? What does your data collection process entail?
- How is your RTI or MTSS system organized?
- How are the assessment results and other data used to develop behavioral and academic interventions? How do you identify and select the interventions? How do you provide support to teachers?
- What are the legal implications of the RTI or MTSS process?
- How can data collection be used to form a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) for a student who is having behavior issues?
- What collaborative communities have been provided at the site and also to help support the families?
In 250-500 words, summarize and reflect upon your interview and explain how you will use your findings in your future professional practice.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"