A financial specialist oversees fiscal management for the government orDecember 19, 2022
Bliss Title page Bliss Agenda Identify Social Problem Student DebtDecember 19, 2022
Human beings have an innate need to belong. To belong, people must establish and maintain a minimum quantity of enduring relationships. Imagine you are on a team of amateur entrepreneurs developing a new product. A television producer has invited you to pitch your idea in front of a group of investors on an exciting, competitive game show. The winning team will receive a prize of investment capital and a chance to make a real change in people’s lives.
- Outline what the product or service is and how it can help society.
- Summarize the overall goal of the product or service.
- Describe the characteristics of your target audience demographic.
- Create a vision in the investors’ minds so they can imagine the services provided and the user experience.
- Discuss how you can sell this product through the power of one’s needs to belong.
- Determine whether your product creates any social dilemmas.
- Differentiate your product using what you know about how people interact and socially engage (pro proximity, mere exposure effect, evolution, attraction, need to belong).
- Illustrate the connection between your idea and social psychology concepts and theories.
- Include additional concepts learned throughout the course.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"