Museum Visit Observation PLEASE USE THE PICTURE I PROVIDED (artist:December 17, 2022
Scenario: The city of Erickson has allocated 4 million dollarsDecember 17, 2022
Part 1: Creating a Transition Plan
Read “Case Scenario: Alex.” Create an IDEA-compliant transition plan for Alex using a template of your choice. The plan should address the following.
- Identify Alex’s strengths, preferences, and interests.
- Measurable postsecondary goals for education/vocational training, jobs and employment, and independent living.
- Support for IEP goals and services including transition activities and people/agencies who can provide support.
Part 2: Sharing a Transition Plan
Create a 3-5 minute video that explains the transition plan you have created to Alex, his parents/guardians, and others who support Alex in meeting his goals. The video should address the following.
- Explain all parts of the transition plan.
- Identify 2-3 strategies that will be employed to promote a successful transition for Alex.
- Describe 2-3 collaboration strategies that you can use when working with Alex and his parents/guardians as the transition plan is executed and progress towards his goals is monitored.
Remember that video and audio quality are important and should be taken into consideration. Ensure your video is filmed with sufficient lighting and that the volume is adequate for viewers to hear. Intonation, expression, proper speech, and professional attire are expected.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"